Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gratitude and Thanksgiving

I could use a swift kick in the pants when it comes to being thankful most days. I have a beautiful family and I belong to God's true church. I am so thankful for all the countless blessings that I have in my life. Unfortunately it is easy to get caught in thinking about what I don't have instead of what I do have. I wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude for the sunshine we got on Thanksgiving day. We had very little sunshine leading up to and after Thanksgiving here, but on that day we had enough sunshine for me to use my slow cooker to cook our Thanksgiving meal. I am so very grateful for that blessing. I am also grateful for our tiny house. It is something that I am super grateful for while at the same time I struggle because I would love to live in a bigger house. I am however grateful for all we have been able to do with our tiny house and especially grateful that Heavenly Father has given us the beautiful experiences we have had here.

No comments:

Post a Comment