Saturday, August 25, 2012

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

I can only work on paying down my loan once a month. I can work on staying in my food budget every day, but I have also decided to work on a few other areas that will help make a difference. Yesterday I started cleaning out and organizing my closet/storage room. I realize that there are so many small areas that I can make a big impact. My focus is to get things put away, spaces organized, and surfaces cleaned off. Then I feel better, and everyone in my home feels better.
My goal is to carefully evaluate the things that we have in our home. I hope to organize the things we use, get rid of the things that we don't need or use, and find a good way to organize and store the things that we will probably use but aren't currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment