Monday, August 20, 2012


I want to pay our loans off in 3 years (not 4) but we are going to need some miracles. I have been incredibly blessed over the past 18 years and I am sure that if we set our sights high we can accomplish great things. So if you see that I am posting that we will accomplish the goal in 3 years, its because I believe that if I believe I have a much better chance of hitting my goal.
In addition I would like to set goals for myself that I can focus on. It feels so good to set a goal and accomplish it, and since my financial goal is so very far away I want to work on other goals to keep things fun and interesting. So my next goal is to read a book. The Soft Reply by Barlow L. Packer.
So excited to be reading this book and working on a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment