Friday, January 11, 2013

Goal update

This month we are not making the progress that we want to on our student loans, however we are paying with cash for 3 kids to be in college classes at community colleges. My sister laughed and joked with me saying, "I hope we pay off our college before I start paying on my kids college." I love my sister she helps keep things fun for me. I guess it would be nice if I had my college paid off first, but at least we are starting a new legacy here of paying for school without going into debt. I am teaching my children that debt is to be avoided whenever it is possible, so even though I am off to a late start with my financial goals I am moving forward avoiding debt.

I had to admit I am behind with learning new recipes too so today I need to break out the beans and try a new bean recipe.

Today may be a Dave Ramsey day. I might need to listen to his show for a few hours to get on fire again about getting rid of our debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment