Thursday, September 27, 2012

I am so happy that the last cooking goal I had was a success. In the process I learned a few things. Most important, it is too hot to cook the beans during the day, so this next time I am going to soak the beans during the day and cook them at night. Today I set a new goal with beans. This time I am going to try to cook baked beans from scratch. I am going to use the recipe found here.
Additionally, I decided it was time to learn how to add a link to my posts on my blog, and as you can see I learned how to do it and implemented it.
Also, I am gaining weight, and that is never a good thing, especially since I was hoping to lose weight. So my third goal for right now is to put in place a gym membership for me and my husband and possibly my daughter so that we can work out together.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't made it to making some baked beans, but I might try again today. I still have time before the week is over.

    ReplyDelete