Saturday, September 1, 2012


I was paid a huge compliment from a teenage daughter today. She said that she realized that I am going to be very influential in the raising of her children as she will use so much of what she learns from me with her children. What a "huge" compliment she gave me. I love her so much and I am thankful to have her say such a wonderful thing about how she sees me as a mother.

Also, I want to say that I appreciate my husband sooooo much. There are so many times when I get to remind myself that he saves our family so much money. He will take old computers that people are getting rid of and take the good parts out and rebuild our old computers over and over and over again. Sometimes having so many "extra" parts drives me nuts, but over the years we have managed to work out where and how to store the extra parts. Plus, I try to remember that he saves us a lot of money, and we usually have more computers than our friends, and we don't pay a dime for them. Thank you hubby. You are awesome!!!

Finally, I want to thank my friend for teaching me how important it is to shop at thrift stores to save my family money. Just this month alone we were able to buy a lot of needed things for our family for pennies on the dollar by buying used at the thrift store. In addition she saved our family a lot more money by offering us used clothes from her own family. How very grateful I am for so much love and support from a friend who does all she can to help our family.

I do want to mention that I actually have been blessed with many great friends who support and love our family and a wonderful sister who is extremely supportive of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment