Thursday, September 20, 2012


I have tried so hard to teach my oldest daughter everything she needs to know to be able to start a family of her own, go to college, and live on a budget. I walked her through her first two semesters of College and have started her into her third. She has 31 college credits and will have 46 at the end of the semester. I don't however know what she is going to do. Will she transfer to another school to finish. Will she stay at this school and finish. Is is time to get a job, start a family, or do something else all together. After a lot of prayer I finally received the answer that it is her turn to pray and learn what her next step is. I love her so much and I want her to be happy and make the best choice, but right now I don't know what that choice is. It is finally her turn to receive the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment