Friday, June 6, 2014

Cloth Diapers

We recently switched to cloth diapers to save money. I am super grateful to a friend of mine who was able to give me some cloth diapers to add to the ones that I already had to make it so that I could switch to cloth diapers without an additional expense. I think that one of the reasons that it doesn't bother me to use (wash and take car of) cloth diapers is because every time I use them I am reminded that I didn't have to spend any money to use them. Of course I do have to pay for the laundry soap, but I have to wash other clothes anyways so that is a given expense. I hope to continue to find ways to cut and eliminate expenses here on our homestead.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/21/ba/9c/21ba9c580a2909ffaa682f4d21b8a024.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment